One week from tonight I will be trying to sleep in my hotel room.
I wrote the following post on Saturday, Oct. 21st and saved it as a draft or something but it never got posted so here it is with the wong date on it. (I don't have this totally figured out yet!)
One week from right now I will be trying to sleep in my hotel room the night before my half marathon!!!
Today I went on my LAST long run before the half marathon! I ran 10 miles.
During the week this week I hit 900 miles for the year so far!! I don't know if I will make 1000 or not. I am at 913 now and will run about 10-12 this coming week plus the 13.1(so 23-25 total) and I cut wayyyy back between Thanksgiving and new years so I don't know if I can get 65 more miles in or not. I am not even worried about it. 2 weeks after the half marathon I am running in a turkey trot which involves running a 5K and an hour later a 10K, they add the times together. I don't know why I am doing it, got talked into it at one of the training runs I went to! It is put on by that running store. I will have run 14 races this year! The only other race I would do would be if I could find a new years eve 5K.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home